[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Exceptional breakthrough in Ergonomic Comfort combined with Unsurpassed Anti-fatigue Properties, currently used in all industries The Orthomaster® Mat’s distinguished closed cell formula, has proven to be the preferred choice for Food Processing and Hospitality. It’s outstanding Orthopaedic properties qualifies this mat for all Human Resource Injury Management Compliancy. Now Supported with a TGA Certificate and Class 1 Medical Award endorsing entry into Hospital Kitchens, Major Food Processing Companies, (Kellogg, Sanitarium, Coca-Cola, Qantas, Goodman Fielder plus more) Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Major Hotel Groups (Hilton, Accor, Sofitel, Van Haandel, Medina, Mercure), & Abattoirs throughout Australia and New Zealand.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_gallery type=”image_grid” interval=”5″ images=”435,436,437,438″ onclick=”link_image” custom_links_target=”_self”][vc_separator color=”grey”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
- Incomparable anti-fatigue properties coupled with 100% premium foot support.
- Proof to all cooking oils, animal fats and petroleum products.
- Closed cell eliminates absorption of liquids & airborne pathogens.
- Impervious to all acid & alkali based cleaning chemicals including bleach, chlorine & ammonia.
- Non Allergenic: Latex & Silicone free.
- Super Bevel on all sides for ease of trolley access.
- Excellent anti-slip properties in dry, wet & oily areas.
- 3 year Warranty.
- Available with & without drainage holes.
- TGA Certificate No Aust 162210.
- Conforms to Workplace Manual Handling issues (less than half the weight of all other rubber mats the same size).
- Available without holes, Proven to greatly decrease cleaning time earning a quick pay back period.
- Available without holes, greatly reducing the potential breeding areas for bacteria.
- Anti – Microbial additive blended throughout reducing cross contamination & spread of bacteria & airborne pathogens.
- Unsurpassed anti-fatigue properties.
- Reduces impaired circulation & muscle fatigue.
- Reduces any tendency to arthritic pain from prolonged standing.
- Approved Class 1 medical device.
- Can be steam cleaned up to 120°C.
- Food Processing
- 1800 x 900mm (6kg)
- 1500 x 900mm (4kg)
- 1500 x 450mm (2kg)
- 600 x 900mm (2kg)
- Your Custom Sizes our Specialty
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]Contact us about this product
Orthomaster TGA Certificate[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
“Our Team are very happy with the Orthomaster mat. The comments are around how comfortable it is to stand on compared to the previous type we had”
– S.J. QA Manager, Coca-Cola Amatil.
“Our staff were very enthusiastic about the mat. it gave better relief over long periods of standing and our staff now specifically ask for this mat.
It also provides good slip protection.
Quality has also approved it for use in a food manufacturing / GMP environment.”
– Simon, SHE Co-ordinator.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]