Our Gripmaster Steel Anti-slip stair nosing’s are recognised as the best in the world in all mining, marine and ares of heavy infrastructure. No other product can attain the same level of aggregate hardness and density to maximize resistance to wear. Available for any Steps, Ladder Rungs & Platforms in any Sizing for all Environments – Mining, Oil Rigs, Abattoirs, Food Manufacturing, Grain Mills and Agriculture. Gripmaster anti-slip stair nosings are designed to cover any worn or slippery steps, increasing stair safety and to aid in preventing any slips trips or falls in the workplace. Gripmaster anti slip stair treads come in an unlimited range of sizes. Usually if special lengths are required we are limited to the standard lengths and widths of steel sheets. 1800mm being the longest one piece length. If choosing to purchase an anti slip stair nosing this long please bear in mind that when screwed down onto any uneven surface it will cause undue stress and pressure and may be the cause of premature delamination of resins. If the surface is uneven its best to screw the entire length in 2 or 3 seperate pieces. In the event you are using Gripmaster nosings in an area that is washed down daily, the best way to secure anti slip plates onto chequer plate is to use a flexible adhesive, Sikaflex 291 or a Sabrebond adhesive, both equally impressive adhesives for marine environments. Using adhesive to install also floats the stair nosing and creates a foundation that wont leave any lasting twist or stress on the stairnosing. Correct use of adhesives will result in a water tight install keeping out any moisture from finding its way underneath between the parent stair tread and the anti slip stair nosing. Stainless steel has an increased thermal expansion and contraction of up to 20% more than standard mild steel. If choosing to use Stainless steel in areas of hot wash areas its always best ask for the 10 year warranty grade which includes extra labour and materials
Request For Quote – Please fill out your details below
- Available in 3 grades.
- 1.2mm steel foundation to avoid excessive flexing which can contribute to delamination.
- 10 Year Warranty grade, warrants against delamination, chemical attack, wear & corrosion when in normal use.
- Corrosion Resistant Colour bond with self repairing zinc coating.
- Resistant to prolonged exposure to most chemicals & solvents.
- Available in 316 Grade Stainless Steel and aluminium.
- Economical options available in 3 year and 12 month warranty grades.
- Available in different colour options.
- Excellent Industrial Grade Step Definition
- Premium Industrial Grade Anti-Slip properties
- Conforms to OH&S regulations in slippery areas
- High grade silica carbide is extremely sharp and will not wear under normal conditions.
- Over 12 standard size Ladder Rung Covers
- Over 60 standard size Stair Nosing Products
- Custom Sizes Our Speciality